Granada Tapas Crawl Tour
Our authentic tapas bar crawl offers you the opportunity to try the best traditional food in Granada and sample the city through delicious Spanish food. Your local guide with share Granada’s history and secrets with you, as you visit some of the most authentic tapas bars in the city. Experience Granada like a local in an unforgettable way!
Adult (12+ years old): 65€
Child (2 - 11 years old): 45€
Plaza Romanilla, in front of the Centro Federico García Lorca
ABOUT THE ORIGINAL GRANADA TAPAS CRAWL ADVENTURE
THE MOST TRADITIONAL FOOD IN GRANADA, ALL ON AN AMAZING FOOD TOUR
Granada is a feast for the senses, with so much to see, do, and eat! The city’s rich history and culture have influenced its cuisine, which we will share with you during a delightful and authentic tapas bar crawl! We will sample the most traditional food in Granada, while learning about what makes this beautiful city so unique. Over the course of three hours, your local guide, who has a passion for all things Granada, will connect you with the city’s culture through gastronomy. Connect with other foodies as you make several stops to experience picoteo, or a tapas bar hop, just like the locals do. Why dine in just one tapas bar when you can try traditional food in Granada in several delicious spots? Join us on an unforgettable culinary journey, exploring Granada bite by bite!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE ORIGINAL GRANADA TAPAS CRAWL ADVENTURE
TRADITIONAL FOOD IN GRANADA AND UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES
Our food tours have a maximum of 8-10 people to assure the best personal attention and opportunity to connect within the group. During the tour our local guide will share with you local tips, things that locals learn while living in Granada. How do you select a good cured ham? How do you choose a great tapas bar? What are the best areas to eat? These questions, and more, will be answered while you sample traditonal food in Granada, immersing yourself in the city’s culture and history.
The Picoteo Lover Tour takes you to some of the most traditional city neighborhoods: El Realejo, San Matías y El Centro.
- Considering guests with reduced mobility, our tour follows a route that is easily accessible.
- This 5-stop journey includes 5 different stories filled with 10-12 incredible tapas servings, as well as 4-5 local drinks.
- We speak (upon request) English, French and Spanish.
WHAT TO EXPECT OF THIS GRANADA TAPAS CRAWL TOUR
- A good amount of food: 10-12 tapas servings.
- Plenty of information about traditional food in Granada, history, and culture.
- You may join a small group of travelers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
- Tour guide gratuities are always graciously accepted.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
- Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
- A 3-hour walking tour with less than 10 minutes walking between each stop. This ensures a relaxed experience so you can fully enjoy exploring Granada.
- Minimum 4 persons per tour.
- Food Lover Tour requires a 12% deposit in order to complete the booking. The remaining balance should be paid in cash to your guide at the end of the tour.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
See you soon!
Here's a gift for you: