Palacio Real de Madrid (Royal Palace) Guided Tour - Semi-Private
Book way in advance - we sell out
- Adult: - €89
- Youth: - €79 (Ages 10 - 17)
- Child: - €59 (9 and under)
2 - 2.5 hours
Meet by the Petrvs Statue (Saint Peter) at Plaza de la Armería, across from the main entrance outside of the Palacio Real de Madrid.
- The Royal Palace in Madrid is Europe’s largest royal residence, acting as the official home of the Spanish royal family.
- On this 2 to 2.5 hour semi-private tour, you and up to 8 guests will visit this top attraction in Spain’s capital city, dripping with opulence and history.
- Your expert guide will make sure you skip the line, fast-tracking you to the ornate and over-the-top interiors that await.
- This tour is in English.
- Semi-Private Private Museum Tour
- ""Semi-Private"" Means Group Size Is Never More Than 8 Guests Maximum
- Professional Tour Guide
- Tour Includes All Entrance Fees
- Duration 2 - 2.5 Hours
- Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
- Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Full Tour Description
The Royal Palace in Madrid is Europe’s largest royal residence, acting as the official home of the Spanish royal family. On this 2 to 2.5 hour semi-private guided palace tour, you and up to 8 guests will visit this top attraction in Spain’s capital city, dripping with opulence and history. Your expert guide will make sure you skip the line, fast-tracking you to the ornate and over-the-top interiors that await.
Since the royal family only uses it for official receptions, the Royal Palace and its over 3000 rooms are open to the public. Your engaging guide will show you the famous main staircase, designed by Sabatini, which includes over 70 steps. You’ll head into the Throne Room, and admire the ceiling painted by Tiepolo, and the Hall of Alabarderos, dedicated to the palace guards. You will be able to gaze at works of master artists along the way including Velázquez, Goya, and Caravaggio, learning about their involvement with the royal family. In the Royal Pharmacy, you’ll be able to browse cabinets featuring medicinal plants, ceramic pots, and formulas that once acted as cures for the royal family’s illnesses. Once inside the Royal Chapel you’ll discover a complete set of stringed instruments made by the legendary Antonio Stradivari. After visiting all of the rooms available to you, you’ll have walked in the footsteps of royalty, experiencing Madrid at its most elegant.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
IMPORTANT Before you go:
- Please arrive at the designated meeting point 10 minutes prior to your tour start time. Please note : All latecomers risk missing the tour.
- We ask that all guests bring identification (with age indicated).
- Please do not bring any oversized bags, or personal items larger than a small backpack
- This tour runs everyday rains or shine, please dress accordingly
- This is a tour of the permanent collection only
Meet your guide here!