Combo: Toledo and Segovia Plus Royal Palace of Madrid
Make the most of your visit by combining two of the most popular tours in Spain. Visit Toledo and Segovia and admire the main attractions of these two cities. Delve into the UNESCO-listed beauty of Toledo, famed for the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes and its Jewish Quarter, and explore the medieval city of Segovia. The next day, explore one of the most memorable castles in Europe: the Royal Palace of Madrid.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Round-trip shared transfer from meeting point to Toledo and Segovia
Entry/Admission to Royal Palace of Madrid
Entry/Admission to Alcázar of Segovia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The first day includes Toledo and Segovia; the Royal Palace of Madrid will be visited the next day
- This tour has two different meeting points according to the schedule; at the time of booking please note the correct address for each one
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Meeting Point Information
Calle Julio Camba, Madrid 28028, Comunidad de Madrid, ES