Segovia and El Escorial from Avila with Drop Off in Madrid
Don't miss the opportunity to visit Segovia and El Escorial with this tour that leaves from Avila! Discover two of the main cultural and historical attractions of the Spanish plateau and World Heritage Site: Segovia, where you can see one of the best preserved Roman aqueducts in the world, and the Monastery of El Escorial and its basilica, burial place of the kings of Spain.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Transportation on an air conditioned vehicle,Bilingual guided visit (simultaneously in English and Spanish)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour includes 2 cities in one day, so the schedule is quite tight, is very important that you follow the instructions of the guide at every moment. Latecomers can not be accommodated. Please be on time at every meeting point indicated during the tour.
- Please wear comfortable athletic or walking shoes, layered clothes and sun protection.
- Note that the tour is not fully adapted for people with mobility problems to enjoy them freely due to the numerous staircases and pavements.
- Bilingual tour: Spanish and English
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Meeting Point Information
Puerta principal de la Catedral de Ávila. Plaza de la Catedral, Ávila.
Plaza de la Catedral, Ávila 05001, Castilla y León, ES