Madrid Authentic Tapas & History Tour
Unveil the knowledge. Discover the hideouts. Be like a local and combine a variety of tastings, history and culture with our tapas walking tour. This experience is handed by a native guide from Madrid. All our guides are great connoisseurs of Spanish folklore and traditions. Book a tour with tapas and drinks included and get an inside look into our tapas culture. The culture involves vibrant social traditions passed down from generation to generation. Our local guides will take you to the best tapas places and hideouts in the city. They know all there is to know about tapas. You will visit 4-5 emblematic venues and enjoy drinks and authentic tapas at each stop. Enough food for lunch or dinner. For centuries, Madrid has had the finest farm products and the bounty from the seas. Take the chance to taste Iberian ham, chorizo, local cheese, gazpacho, croquettes and more. Make the most out of your visit to Madrid with this tour and get hints and tips from your guide to continue exploring the capital on your own.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
* Foodie specialized Local Guide.
* Tapas and drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks or water) in each Bar.
* Tour will be guided in English.
* The Best Madrid Tapas Bars and Restaurants Guide will be sent for those customers who request it (you need to provide your email during the experience to receive it)
* Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
* This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
* This tour includes several visits on foot.
* This tour is only in English, for a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12.
* This tour is not recommended for people with restricted mobility and is not allowed for children under 16 years old.
Meeting Point Information
* This tour starts from Plaza Isabel II, right beside statue of Queen Isabel II (close to the Metro station: Opera).
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show