Girona - Game of Thrones City
Leave our office in central Barcelona on an air-conditioned coach. Sit back and relax on the journey to one of the most beautiful cities of Catalonia. After a 1-and-a-half-hour drive on the highway, you will arrive to Girona. On arrival, follow your guide to the city center for a two-hour walking tour. Discover the Old Town and learn about some of the myths and legends related to the city. Stroll down la Rambla, see some of the most important plazas of Girona and explore its winding alleys. Will you recognize the construction by Eiffel near the Onyar Houses above the river? See some of the locations where the HBO hit series Game of Thrones filmed many scenes of its sixth season. Admire the exterior of the magnificent Cathedral (SPOILER ALERT!) destroyed on the TV series. Walk along a part of the city medieval walls and marvel at the amazing views of the old town. Originally built in the XIV century, the old walls were destroyed to expand the city in the XIX century. Today, due to the reconstruction of the missing parts it is possible to walk along them. Take advantage of the free time you will be given after the guided tour and visit the Cathedral on your own or grab a quick bite to eat.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
* Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
* Tour operated in both Spanish and English.
* Radio guide system.
* Local guide.
* Operates in all weather conditions.
* This is a walking tour on arrival at the site. Wear appropriate attire.
* The duration of the tour includes transportation.
* In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
Meeting Point Information
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain in Barcelona city center. Please refer to your documentation for more information.
* It will not be necessary to print the voucher