Gothic Quarter & Picasso Museum Private tour
Picasso, the greatest painter of the twentieth century lived in Barcelona for a few years, but he loved it enough to have an extraordinary museum. The years of Picasso in Barcelona are those of his training and here he knew he would be a great artist.
With this Barcelona walking tour, we will walk during 4 hours around the Barcelona of the young Picasso discovering the Gothic Quarter’s charming squares and the location of his family homes
We will also see the art school where he continued his artistic learning and met those who had been his great friends. Moreover, we will take a look at the five workshops where he worked and lived and the art galleries where he appreciated the art that was made in the city and where he made his first exhibitions. These exhibitions were the premises of this contact with the Bohemian Barcelona of his time. All these works are now exhibited at the museum.
Summing up we will follow this Itinerary:
Pla de Palau, Consolat de Mar – Plaça Mercè, Avinyó, Escudellers Blancs, Rambla, Plaça Nova - Els Quatre Gats, the modernists restaurant, is the meeting place for the intellectuals and artists of the day)
If you want we can visit the Picasso Museum with our private guided tour
This is a PRIVATE TOUR FOR YOUR PART ONLY: You are not part of a larger group.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- You will explore the Gothic Quarter and all about Picasso.
- Itinerary: Pla de Palau, Consolat de Mar – Plaça Mercè, Avinyó, Escudellers Blancs, Rambla, Plaça Nova – Els Quatre Gats, the modernist’s restaurant, is the meeting place for the intellectuals and artists of the day)
- Meeting Point; Plaza Canaletes
- Professional guide
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time