Hapsburgs Madrid Walking Tour: Historic Centre
Stroll through Madrid Old Town. Discover some of its most important buildings of Renaissance and Baroque style. This area is known as the Habsburgs' Madrid because of the dynasty that reigned in Spain until 1700. Charles I was the first king of the era and enriched the city with palaces and museums you will discover today. The city grew dramatically during the period and became the capital of Spain. Follow your guide on this walking tour and immerse yourself in the city history. See important sights such as Mayor Street, the beautiful Plaza de la Villa, Plaza de Oriente and surrounding areas. Learn about the representative Renaissance and Baroque styles. Stop at a café of this popular quarter of Madrid and enjoy a break courtesy of Julià Travel. * Itinerary: Plaza de Oriente, calle Mayor, Plaza de la Villa (Old town hall), Palacio de Cisneros, Torre de los Lujanes, Basílica de San Miguel, Plaza de Puerta Cerrada, Arco de Cuchilleros, Plaza Mayor, Plaza de las Provincias (Palacio de Santa Cruz).
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
* Bilingual Official guide.
* Break at a Café during the tour (one drink included).
* Individual radioguided system.
* Itinerary: Plaza de Oriente, calle Mayor, Plaza de la Villa (Old town hall), Palacio de Cisneros, Torre de los Lujanes, Basílica de San Miguel, Plaza de Puerta Cerrada, Arco de Cuchilleros, Plaza Mayor, Plaza de las Provincias (Palacio de Santa Cruz).
* The tour ends at Royal Palace.
* This tour is bilingual in English & Spanish.
* Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot, comfortable shoes are recommended.
* Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
* This tour only runs with minimum 2 and maximum 12 people per departure. In case that this minimum has not been reached, an alternative date or cancel option without penalties (full refund) will be offered.