Santiago Bernabeu Stadium Tour - Open Date Ticket
Home to Real Madrid CF, this visit will not leave any soccer – or football – fan indifferent. Visit the interactive museum and audiovisuals. Step into the press room, the dressing rooms and walk along the Player’s Tunnel until you reach the pitch. Enjoy the large interactive walls at the Best Club Ever Room or jump on an interactive journey aboard a copy of the first team official bus. See the wide collection of trophies and discover the history of the club. Access the presidential box – the most exclusive area of the venue –, and feel just like the VIP you are. Get a panoramic view of this huge stadium, which can hold more than 80.000 fans per match. Visit the first team official changing room and see the place that has welcomed some of the greatest players to the country. Bring back memories of the most emblematic players of all times. Get the most out of your visit and see a venue like no other.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
* Entrance to Bernabeu Tour.
* Santiago Bernabeu Stadium Tour Opening Times:
* Monday to Saturday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
* Sundays and Holidays: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm.
* Summer special schedule (June 17th to September 14th): The tour will open 30 minutes earlier.
* On Match Days the tour will be open until 5 hours before the kick-off, with no access to dressing rooms.
* You may exchange your travel agency voucher for Bernabéu Tour –booked through Juliá Travel- for a direct access ticket in our office, located at San Nicolás 15.
* Please, bring your printed voucher for Bernabéu Tour and once we had checked your reservation, we will provide you with a direct access ticket for Bernabéu Tour.
* According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events RM reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please be informed before the visit.
* Wheelchair users: please note it is not currently possible to complete the entire Tour Bernabéu.
Meeting Point Information
* It is MANDATORY to collect the tickets at Julia Travel office located at San Nicolás 15.
* IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If the customers goes directly to Bernabeu without first picking up the tickets from the office, they will not be allowed to attend the tour. The tickets must be collected from the booking date in advance.
* E-voucher is not accepted at the office.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show