Home to Real Madrid, this tour will not leave any soccer – or football – fan indifferent. Relive more than a hundred years of the clubs' history. Welcome to this Bernabeu guided tour, where you will see the stadium as you have never seen it before.
Feel the excitement of a player on the pitch, the thrill of a pre-match tension and the glow of past glories. Get to know the history that has molded one of the world's best soccer teams.
Enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium from one of the four towers. You will have a unique view of the stadium that will take your breath away.
Did you know Real Madrid is the most awarded football club in the world? Enter the Trophy room, admire and take photos with some of the trophies. Wonder at an exhibition like no other. Great players, coaches and legendary teams have all been here, in this same spot.
What is included
* Bilingual guide specialized in soccer (English and Spanish tour).
* Admission to the Real Madrid FC stadium.
* This tour starts from Santiago Bernabeu Stadium in Madrid. Please refer to your documentation for more information.
* It will not be necessary to print the voucher
* Real Madrid FC reserves the right to cancel or modify the tour due to events held at the Stadium or force majeure circumstances.
* Due to the works being carried out at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium, the Tour route will be temporarily affected and these areas will not be able to be visited: The perimeter of the playing field; Virtual reality area; The Presidential Box; First team dressing room and the dressing room of the visiting team; Players' tunnel and the press room.