Full-Day Tour to El Escorial, Valley of the Fallen and Toledo
- Adults (13 - 64 years old): €84
- Senior (+ 65 years): €68
- Children (5 - 12 years): €57
Full day tour to El Escorial, Valley of the Fallen and Toledo Essential from Madrid by Luxury Bus with Official Tourist Guide to visit the majestic Royal Monastery of El Escorial, declared World Heritage Site by Unesco, as well as the monumental complex of the Valley of the Fallen located a few kilometers, in another beautiful enclave of the Sierra Madrileña.
We will start the journey enjoying the scenery that gives us the Sierra de Madrid, starting the tour with the guided tour of the Royal Monastery of El Escorial that Felipe II ordered to build as a Residence and Royal Pantheon. Symbol of the grandeur of the Spanish Empire, it is an impressive building of great historical-artistic and architectural value such as the Basilica, the Pantheon with the tombs of almost all the kings of Spain since Emperor Charles V, the Royal Library or the palatial outbuildings that occupied the various reigning dynasties.
After the guided tour of the Monastery, we will continue towards the Valley of Cargamuros where the highest Christian cross in the world (150 meters) announces the location of the Valley of the Fallen, an extraordinary and controversial work of architecture, sculpture and engineering erected in honor of the fallen in the Civil War that gave way to a long period of time. of dictatorship in Spain. We visit the interior of the basilica excavated in the rock and admire the grandeur of the monumental complex and the natural setting that houses it, a protected natural area of great ecological value and unique landscape beauty.
We will return to Madrid for a short break with free time for lunch (not included) and thus be able to recharge for the second stage of this wonderful guided tour.
Upon arrival in Toledo you will be guided by the surroundings of the main monuments and discover the admirable Cathedral, the Jewish Quarter, the Alcázar, among other monuments.
After the guided tour, you can continue to enjoy the city at your own right. You will feel that Toledo immerses you in its magical atmosphere of legend walking through its streets, full of palatial houses, churches, mosques, synagogues, which seem designed to be lost.
We will return to Madrid with unforgettable memories of one of the most amazing local tours.
- Round Trip Transportation by Luxury Bus from Madrid
- Official Guide to Tourism
- Entrance and guided tour of the Royal Monastery of El Escorial
- Entrance and guided tour of the Basilica of the Valley of the Fallen
- Panoramic Tour and Guided City Tour of Toledo
Does not include
Any service not specified in the “Includes” section
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
We recommend arriving at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of the tour.
- Digital or printed coupons accepted
- Immediate confirmation
- The tour takes place simultaneously in Spanish and English
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- It is very important that you follow the instructions of your guide at all times
- This tour is not fully accessible for people with reduced mobility
- People who do not show up in time at the meeting point and miss the tour, will not be able to do it at another time
- Tickets included are only valid for use in conjunction with the guided tour
Meeting Point Information
The tour starts from the parking lot of tourist buses Templo de Debod, Calle de Ferraz, 1 (28008) Madrid. Be there 20 minutes before departure time.