Guided tour with preferential access to the Royal Palace of Madrid
- Adults (13 - 64 years old): €34
- Senior (+ 65 years): €30
- Children (5 - 12 years): €30
The best way to visit the interiors of the Royal Palace of Madrid is without doubt with an expert guide who tells you the history and curiosities of the Palace and without having to make long queues to buy tickets. This is what our guided tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid offers you.
Visiting the interior of the Royal Palace is already an incomparable experience, but it is even more so if accompanied by a guide who helps you travel through time through the most spectacular places of the Palace such as the grand main staircase, the King's quarters where the international hearings of King Philip VI and Queen are currently held. Doña Letizia, the Throne Hall, the Royal Chapel and the Grand Gala Dining Room for 144 guests still in use.
More than 3,000 rooms and a priceless historical and artistic heritage await you in the former Residence of the Kings of Spain until Alfonso XIII and which is still the Official Residence of the Monarchs even though the Royal Family does not use it as a regular home.
On this guided tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid you can admire artistic treasures such as paintings, frescoes, embroidered tapestries and musical instruments such as the famous Stradivarius, while our expert guide tells you the stories, anecdotes and events of the Palace that deserve to be told, and shows you the details you shouldn't miss.
- Official Guide to Tourism
- Entrance and guided tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid
Does not include
Any service not specified in the “Includes” section
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
We recommend arriving at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of the tour.
- Digital or printed coupons accepted
- Immediate confirmation
- The tour takes place in one language, but sometimes it can be done in two languages
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- It is very important that you follow the instructions of your guide at all times
- This tour is not fully accessible for people with reduced mobility
- People who do not show up in time at the meeting point and miss the tour, will not be able to do it at another time
- Tickets included are only valid for use in conjunction with the guided tour
Meeting Point Information
The tour starts from the Estatua de Isabel II, Opera metro station, Plaza de Isabel II, 4, 28013 Madrid. Be there 20 minutes before departure.