Guided tour with preferential access to the Prado National Museum
- Adults (13 - 64 years): €36
- Senior (+ 65 years): €32
- Children (5 - 12 years): €32
With this guided tour of the Prado Museum you will devote your time to live an unrepeatable experience in a unique setting full of art and beauty. The emblematic Prado Museum is the center of the beautiful monumental complex known as the Paseo del Arte de Madrid, a privileged place in the heart of the city surrounded by trees and very close to the Retiro Park.
The worldwide recognition of the Prado Museum is due to its vast and invaluable artistic collection. Here you will find the essential paintings of the most famous Spanish and European artists from the 14th to the 19th centuries, among which are Velázquez, El Greco, Goya, Titian, Rubens, El Bosco, Rafael, Tintoretto and Van Dyck among others.
Our guided tour of the Prado Museum will show you the most spectacular collections in the world, contemplating, among other masterpieces, the Meninas de Velázquez, the Black Paintings of Goya or the Garden of Delights of El Bosco. You can also admire the works of the best painters from Italy, Netherlands or Germany, from different styles and eras from Gothic to Rubens Baroque, from Romanesque to Renaissance or Neoclassicism, knowing the context in which they developed their different pictorial techniques that influenced so much after their periods. artistic.
- Official Tourism Guide
- Entrance and guided tour to the Prado National Museum
Does not include
Any service not specified in the “Include” section
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
We recommend arriving at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure.
- Digital or printed coupons accepted
- Immediate confirmation
- The tour is done in one language, but sometimes it can be done in two languages
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- It is very important that at all times follow the instructions of your guide
- This tour is not fully accessible for people with reduced mobility
- People who do not show up on time at the meeting point and lose the tour will not be able to do it at another time
- Tickets included are only valid to be used next to the guided tour
Meeting Point Information
The tour starts from the Estatua de Goya, Calle de Felipe IV, s/n, 28014 Madrid. Be there 20 minutes before departure.