Segovia Half Day Tour with Alcázar Entrance and Guided Tour
- Adults (13 - 64 years old): €49
- Senior (+ 65 years): €44
- Children (5 - 12 years): €41
Segovia Half Day Tour from Madrid by Luxury Bus with Official Tour Guide. Ideal to discover a World Heritage city that has a valuable Roman and medieval legacy to surprise its visitors.
We start with a guided tour under the imposing and its world-famous Aqueduct to continue visiting the main monuments, enclaves and viewpoints that make Segovia one of the essential visits from Madrid: the Plaza Mayor, the spectacular Gothic Cathedral of Santa Maria, the Mirador de Canaleja and, of course, another of its tourist icons such as the Alcázar (entrance included), a unique castle with the appearance of a fairytale palace of Disney where we will end the guided tour of Segovia.
We will return to Madrid with unforgettable memories of one of the most amazing local tours.
- Round Trip Transportation by Luxury Bus from Madrid
- Official Guide to Tourism
- Guided tour of the city of Segovia
- Entrance and guided tour of the Alcázar
Does not include
Any service not specified in the “Includes” section
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
We recommend arriving at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of the tour.
- Digital or printed coupons accepted
- Immediate confirmation
- The tour takes place simultaneously in Spanish and English
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- It is very important that you follow the instructions of your guide at all times
- This tour is not fully accessible for people with reduced mobility
- People who do not show up in time at the meeting point and miss the tour, will not be able to do it at another time
- Tickets included are only valid for use in conjunction with the guided tour
Meeting Point Information
The tour starts from the parking lot of tourist buses Templo de Debod, Calle de Ferraz, 1 (28008) Madrid. Be there 20 minutes before departure time.