Hop On – Hop Off Madrid City Tour & Tour Bernabeu
The funniest and easiest way to know the city. Get on board on our double-decker buses! With one ticket, you will be able to hop on and off the bus all day along the route of your choice or change to another, admiring the architectural and cultural magnificence of Madrid, with the commentaries offered through a headphones audio system in fourteen different languages. You will be given a map of the city and discount checks for different shops and restaurants in the city. The operational frequency, depending on the season of the year, ranges approximately between 7 and 15 minutes. Route 1 takes about 80 min and Route 2 lasts about 65 minutes. Route nº 1 (Blue color): Museo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Via, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Teatro Real, Palacio Real, Puerta de Toledo, San Francisco El Grande, Catedral Almudena, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Círculo Bellas Artes, Museo Thyssen, Museo Reina Sofía, Jardín Botánico and Museo del Prado. Route nº 2 (Green color): Plaza Neptuno, Plaza de Cibeles, Plaza de Colón, Museo Esculturas, Museo de Ciencias Naturales, Nuevos Ministerios, Santiago Bernabéu, C.S.I. Científicas, Museo Lázaro Galdiano, Serrano, Museo Arqueológico, Puerta de Alcalá, Alcalá, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de las Cortes and Plaza de Neptuno. Relive more than a hundred years of Real Madrid history. Welcome to the Bernabéu Tour, where you will see the stadium as you have never seen it before. Get ready to feel the excitement of being on the pitch itself, the thrill of pre-match tension, the glow of past glories and the long history that has molded one of the world’s best football teams. Visitors will have access to the panoramic view from where you’ll touch the sky and listen to the echoes of a million cheering hearts, once you have reached the upper level of the stadium through one of the four towers. Get into action yourself by walking the perimeter of the very pitch where, for over 60 years, the “white legends” have fought, wept and rejoiced. Maintain that starring role by having your photo taken with historic Real Madrid players or holding up some of the sports world’s most coveted trophies. On the player’s tunnel, when the emotion overflows, keeping you cool is more important than ever. From the benches and coaching area, it all looks different, and even more difficult than you imagined. One move can change the course of the entire match… The Presidential Box, the stadium’s most exclusive area, reserved for VIP’s, dignitaries and special guests. Is reserved for you today. The Trophy room, where the most decorated club in the world shows off its crown jewels. Here are the many trophies our stars have picked up over the years: European and League Cups, Spanish Cups, Intercontinental Cups… A collection like no other, dressing rooms, great players, legendary teams… They have all been here, in this same spot. Discover the most modern, and at the same time most historic, dressing rooms in the world of football. And don´t forget to visit the official store. Featuring a vast range of official gift items, so that you can take home the perfect souvenir of your visit.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
* Skip the line entrance to Bernabéu Tour.
* 1 Day or 2 consecutive Days Madrid City Tour ticket, depending on your choice.
* Air-conditioned double-decker open top motor-coaches.
* Multilingual digital audio system in Madrid City Tour buses.
* Discounts booklet and Madrid City Tour Stops guide.
* According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events RM reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please be informed before the visit.
* The ticket for Bernabéu Tour is valid for a single use, with independence that Madrid City Tour tickets are valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days.
* Wheelchair users: please note it is not currently possible to complete the entire Tour Bernabéu.
Meeting Point Information
* The tickets must be collected from the booking date in advance at Julia Travel office in Madrid city center. Please refer to your documentation for more information.
* It will not be necessary to print the voucher
* Lead customer must provide an identity document (ID Card, Passport or driving license) when exchanging your voucher for the entrance tickets at Julia Travel Gray Line