Enjoy a guided tour of the highlights the three greatest art museums Madrid has. Skip the lines at each of them and avoid the long queues.
Our first stop will take you to the Prado Museum. See paintings from Rafael Sanzio, Fra Angélico, El Bosco, Tiziano, Velázquez, Rubens and Goya. Follow your guide through the different rooms and learn about the backstories of all the famous painters and paintings.
Continue to the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum. Marvel at the many impressionist and post-impressionist paintings the museum holds. See paintings by Degas, Cezanne, Renoir and Van Gogh. Enjoy some artworks by renowned Pop Art artists such as Roy Lichtenstein.
Right after this second visit take a break before continuing to the Reina Sofía Museum. Access the same with your knowledgeable guide. See the Guernica by Picasso and several Salvador Dalí artworks at the site.
What is included
* Monolingual tour with a local guide.
* Admission and guided tour to Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and Reina Sofía.
* Radio guide system.
* This tour starts from Prado Museum. Please refer to your documentation for more information.
* It will not be necessary to print the voucher
* Keep in mind that the tour includes several visits on foot, comfortable shoes are recommended.
* Visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Museums Security Staff: Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
* It is possible that some of the paintings that are in our program were not available, despite belonging to the permanent collections of the three museums, because it was assigned for some exhibition, in this case, would be replaced by another painting with a similar artistic value.