Madrid Bike Tour
Madrid tour (180 minutes): start your tour from our office, visit the Retiro Park and cruise along this beautiful public park in the city center. Continue to some of the historic corners of Madrid such as the Town Hall and the Prado Museum. Cycle into Las Letras neighborhood and discover the Hapsburg’s Madrid. Arrive to Puerta del Sol and see the Bear and the Madrone, symbol of the city. Admire magnificent buildings such as the Royal Palace or the Almudena Cathedral on this tour. Join this eco-friendly tour and enjoy Madrid with us! Retiro tour (120 minutes): leave our office and get to know the famous Retiro Park in depth and in a healthy way during this tour. Explore all its areas and learn about the significant importance of the site. Visit some of the impressive buildings it contains, such as the Crystal Palace or the Gardens of Cecilio Rodríguez, amongst others. Join this eco-friendly tour and enjoy the morning with us!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
* 1 bike.
* 1 basket for personal belongings.
* Use of helmet (optional).
* One drink (refreshment or Mineral water).
* Tour escort/host (English/ Spanish language).
* Tour is available only weather permitting.
* This tour is in Enlgish and Spanish.
* We recommend comfortable clothing and shoes. In winter, warm clothes and in case of rain appropriate clothing.
* Rain ponchos are available, should they be needed.
* Helmets and child seats are available on request for free.
* Children under 14 years old are not permitted on this tour.
Meeting Point Information
* Madrid tour departs at 11 am from Avenida de Menéndez Pelayo, 9 (10 meters in front of Retiro Park).
* Retiro tour departs at 5 pm from Avenida de Menéndez Pelayo, 9 (10 meters in front of Retiro Park).
* Any person failing to appear at the established time will not be refunded
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show