Start the tour from our office next to Sagrada Familia. Remember you must check in at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the activity. An experienced guide will pick you up from the office and walk you to the Basilica.
Enter the monument and discover the ultimate must-see landmark in Barcelona. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired on natural wonders. Walk freely around the nave whilst listening to your guide’s explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets.
Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of details. At the end of your tour you can stay inside Sagrada Familia and visit the museum. An exhibition of drawings, models and pictures narrate the story of the Basilica. The museum also displays information on Gaudí’s life and career.
At the end of the tour, your guide will take you to the elevator entrance for you to go up one of the towers by yourself. Admire the panoramic views over Barcelona. Will you miss it out?
What is included
* Admission to the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia.
* Elevator to one of the towers (one way – up).
* Bilingual or monolingual tour, depending on chosen date and time.
* Local guide.
* Radio guide system.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain in Barcelona city center. Please refer to your documentation for more information.
* It will not be necessary to print the voucher
* Please note you will have to walk down the stairs. You will visit the towers without your guide.
* Sagrada Familia reserves the right to close the access to the towers due to weather conditions or other force majeure causes without prior notice.
* The site is a Catholic church; a dress code is required to enter to the venue: Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women; Visitors cannot enter barefoot. No flip flops permitted; No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.; No see-through clothing permitted.; Access with plunging necklines, exposed backs or bellies is not permitted.
* Cancellation policy: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
* Children under age 6, unaccompanied children from 7 to 17, people with reduced mobility, those who suffer from vertigo or cardiovascular diseases are not allowed to go up the towers.