Check in at our office and join us on the first part of the tour, a one hour walking tour through the streets of the historic city center of Madrid. Discover emblematic places you cannot miss! Stroll around Plaza de la Villa, the famous Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Plaza de Oriente.
Then board one of our air-conditioned buses for a ride through the city. Remember to bring your camera or Smartphone! Leave Plaza de Oriente and head to the magnificent Puerta de Toledo. Did you know its construction dates back from the Napoleonic era? See the oldest bridge in Madrid and drive next to the Manzanares River, from where you will have great views of the Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral. Pass by Mayor Street, Puerta del Sol square and the Las Cortes quarter on your way to the Paseo del Prado. Admire the architecture of the Old Madrid arriving into the Las Letras Quarter.
Drive by Cibeles Fountain, where Real Madrid fans celebrate the team victories. Do not miss Puerta de Alcalá, the most famous of the five ancient gates into the city. The last sights you will see on the tour are the Santiago Bernabéu stadium through Paseo de la Castellana street and Colon square.
Next on schedule is your self-guided tour to the home to Real Madrid CF, this visit will not leave any soccer fan indifferent. Enjoy a tour of the facilities in the heart of Madrid, where you can learn and recall the history of hundreds of priceless objects, including the most prestigious trophies won by Real Madrid, the best club of the 20th century. The tour includes:
• Panoramic view of the stadium, the visit begins in style.
• The "Best Club in History" room, an audiovisual and interactive journey through the best club of the 20th century.
• "Sensations" room, feel how your emotions come into play.
• Video and photo-montages with players; take away a unique and original memory.
Get the most out of your visit and see a venue like no other.
What is included
* Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
* Local official guide.
* One hour guided walking tour.
* Tour operated in both Spanish and English.
* Admission to the Bernabeu tour (self-guided visit).
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain in Madrid city center. Please refer to your documentation for more information.
* It will not be necessary to print the voucher
* It is MANDATORY to collect the tickets at Julia Travel office in Madrid, please refer to your documentation for detailed information. If the customers goes directly to Bernabeu without first picking up the tickets from the office, they will not be allowed to attend the tour.
* Wheelchair users: please note it is not currently possible to complete the entire Tour Bernabéu.
* Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot, we recommended comfortable shoes.
* Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works).
* We will make convenient stops to rest and take pictures at Plaza Mayor, Debod’s Temple and Las Ventas Bullring, if the weather permits and always accompanied by our guide.
* According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events RM reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please be informed before the visit.