Check in at our office in central Madrid 15 minutes in advance of your tour. Leave the city towards Ávila aboard one of our air-conditioned coaches.
Our first stop for the day will be at the city of Ávila, one of the best preserved fortifications in Spain. Follow your guide on a walking tour of the Old Town to discover the impressive history of this city. See Romanesque style churches, Gothic palaces and a fortified cathedral of the Middle Ages. Visit the Walls of Ávila and imagine the stories they have seen through the centuries. Marvel at the fortification and towers, which have granted the city a World Heritage Site status by UNESCO.
Meet your guide again at the designated time to continue the tour to Segovia. If you decided to include the option, it is now time to relish on a wonderful gastronomic menu for lunch. Those of you who did not add the option to your bookings, will have 1 hour and a half of free time for lunch. Take advantage of this time and see the most important roman civil construction in the Peninsula, the Aqueduct of Segovia.
Meet your guide again in front of the Cathedral for an exterior visit of the same. Walk through the old Jewish quarter of the city following your guide towards the Alcazar of Segovia. Enjoy a guided visit of the site and marvel at this spectacular fortification. Did you know its architecture served as inspiration in some Walt Disney films? Can you tell us which?
What is included
* Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
* Local official guide.
* Tour operated in both Spanish and English.
* Radio guide system.
* Admission to the Alcazar of Segovia
* Admission to the Walls of Ávila.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain in Madrid city center. Please refer to your documentation for more information.
* It will not be necessary to print the voucher
* Summer Season (April March) runs bilingual: English and Spanish.
note this is a walking tour on arrival at the site. Wear appropriate attire.
* The duration of the tour includes transportation.
* Julià Travel reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour itinerary without prior notice due to force majeure reasons